But, Let's Celebrate You!
I'm transforming the boudoir room, and ready for you to be the first in this newly decorated set. You get $50.00 off any package! And Everyone Gets a choice of Lingerie to wear with the wings!
It's not a marathon so you can pay now for a future session! Hint as a gift! Book a session with your bestie!
But only till midnight on October 31,2021.
There's always a good reason to book a Pinkstar Photography Boudoir session but heres a refresher.
Plus extra tips for soon to be Brides, Bridal Boudoir is a big hit!
Whether you book a sexy session with your wedding photographer or a boudoir specialist, spending some time in front of the camera will make you exponentially more comfortable on your special day.
A boudoir shoot is a great way to celebrate yourself, to create some amazing photographs that reflect just how vivacious and incredible you really are. It's often easy to get swept up with work and life. "Sometimes the fire glows a little dimmer than it once did, and when that happens, having some great images of yourself to look back on can help reignite that flame within yourself," says photographer Bailey Harada Stone.
"Imagine the power these images will have in 20, 30, even 50 years' time...when you can look back at these memories and see just how beautiful, confident, and sexy you were at this stage of your life," Kylie Maree
A boudoir shoot is a great way to boost your self-confidence before your wedding. "Looking back at the moments when you felt sexy and beautiful will remind you that it's the dress that's not so great, not you," says Stone. "I think one of the most important reasons to organize a boudoir session is simply that you are enough...as you are right now, without changing anything," says Maree. It will empower you to feel more confident in your own skin—and that is invaluable!
Between securing the venue, caterer, band, and officiant (the list goes on and on...), planning your wedding can be all-consuming. Sometimes a bride-to-be just needs a break. And what better way to spend some well-deserved downtime than lingerie shopping? After all, you're going to need a few pretty little things for your wedding night and honeymoon anyway.
Your other half sees you at your best and worst (think, no sleep and bad hair)—and still thinks you're gorgeous. Bridal boudoir photos are the wedding gift.
"A boudoir session is an intimate experience between a client and her photographer, requiring a lot of guidance and trust," says Maree. "The sessions that I have photographed for my brides-to-be have enabled us to connect on a deeper level, which in turn makes brides even more comfortable with me on their wedding day. The more trust, the better the images are as a result."
The days before
- Try on outfits beforehand! A lot of my clients like to take selfies in the mirror about a week beforehand to ask for my advice on their choice of wardrobe, and I’m always very happy to give tips and pointers.
- If you’re having hair and makeup professionally done (which I highly recommend), make your appointments far in advance. Allow at least an hour between your beauty appointments and the photoshoot. I have a fantastic girl!
- Wondering what to wear? I’ve shot lovely boudoir images with classic lingerie, oversized tees, tight tees, roomy sweaters, wool wraps, and kimonos. Heels and fun jewelry are always a hit, too! Bring as many options as you like, and I’ll help you choose what will give the best results on camera! You also get to use our client wardrobe and wings! www.pinkstarmaternitycouture.com
The day of
- Before the shoot, try to avoid late nights, fatty foods, chocolate (I know, ladies!), alcohol, and get lots and lots of sleep!
- Don’t eat heavy foods and sugary things before the session. For best results, drink only water for the few days leading up to the shoot, so your skin is at its best!
- Plan to have your hair and makeup appointments finish at least an hour before the session, and remember that they take notoriously longer than estimated.
- Have your outfits and props packed in the morning so you aren’t rushing around before the session.
Tips & Tricks
- We’ll be doing a lot of poses with your hands and a lot of close-up facial shots. If you need a brow clean-up or some help to make your nails look fab, don’t shy away from having a professional work their magic on you before the session. Choosing a fun nail color can really add a pop of color to your images, so think of getting a mani as an extension of your outfits!
- Try a face mask either the night before or the morning of the shoot. I love charcoal masks, but choose whatever is right for you.
- Shoes are EVERYTHING in a boudoir shoot! They can add so much personality and sexiness to your images, complimenting your outfit (or lack thereof!). From boots and stilettos to ballet flats and sneakers, I’ve seen almost anything work